It has been my honor and pleasure to serve CLSUIAG, Inc as President for two years. According to Max Dupree, ‚ÄúThe first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you‚ÄĚ. I humbly say that during my administration with the support of the officers and members, we were able to continue to transform the vision of the founders of the organization into reality.
In April 2011, we had good representation at the CLSU Grand Alumni Homecoming at the Science City of
Dr. Ruiz Tops CLSUAIG EF Donors List (10/30/2012)
- D uring his inspirational speech as the Guest Speaker at the CLSUIAG Grand Reunion‚Äôs Dinner-Dance and Recognition Program, Dr. Eliseo Ruiz, current president of the CLSU Alumni Foundation, Inc. and former CLSU President, fulfilled his pledge to don . . . CLSU Alumni Join tours (10/2/2012)
- As part of the CLSUIAG Reunion in Las Vegas, several tours were organized to have an opportunity for CLSU alumni to visit some tourist destinations close to Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
The first tour was the Grand Canyon West Rim Tour . . . CLSU graduates pass CE licensure exam (9/4/2012)
- Eleven of the CLSU-College of Engineering graduates passed the May 2012 Civil Engineering Licensure Examination.
CLSU registered a 35.48% passing rate. The national passing rate is 34%.
The Professional Regulation Commission recorded 1, 130 p . . . Alumni association prexy takes a bow (5/29/2012)
- Dr. Romeo S. Cabanilla‚Äôs term as President and Board Chairman of the Board of Directors of the CLSU Alumni Association, Inc. ends on April 14, 2012. The significant accomplishments of the alumni association under his exemplary leadership have broug . . . CAFI conducts field inspection tour (5/27/2012)
- A field inspection tour was conducted in Organic Castor Bean Production Project areas last February 17, 2012. Participants were members of the Technical Management Groups (8), CLSUAAI/CAFI, staff (8) and, agricultural technicians (2).
Three other . . .
Prof. Juanito E. Campos Elected Chairman and President (10/5/2012)
- In its first meeting on September 23, 2012 at the close of the Sunday picnic and fellowship held at the Senior Center Park, Las Vegas, the Board of Directors (BOD) elected Prof. Juanito ‚ÄúJohnny‚ÄĚ E. Campos Chairman and President for the years 2013 . . . Did you know that? (5/29/2012)
- Errol Jay Y. Balagan, who earned a grade point average (GPA) of 1.45, is the third magna cum laude produced by the College of Veterinary Science and Medicine. The first is Alona Torres-Badua in 1993 and the second is Michael Hernandez in 1996.
Thi . . . The Saulong Park (5/29/2012)
- The Saulong Park was established in memory of a young man, Vivencio Saulong together with unknown student heroes who were killed in action at the Central Luzon Agricultural School (CLAS) vicinity 67 years ago. The park has become a venue for the year . . . CLSU Rizal Park (5/25/2012)
- The Rizal Park is a very important landmark in the university campus. At a glance, you can find at the middle of the park the monument of our national hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal in barong tagalog, not the usual coat and tie.
Around the circular park . . .
The President`s Annual Report Year 2011-2012 (4/17/2012)
The Alumni Year 2011-2012 proved once again to be a productive, busy and challenging year. The CLSUAAI Board of Directors in cooperation with the CLSU Alumni Foundation, Inc. (CAFI) and the CLSU Alumni Relations Office (ARO) together . . . Presidentís Report for the month of October 2009 (11/4/2009)
- Presidentís Report
Presented during the October 30, 2009
CLSU Alumni Board Meeting
Sept. 26, 2009 (Saturday)
Regular Monthly Meeting of the CLSUAAI BOD, CLSUAFI President and other Alumni Officers held at the Alumni Board Room, 10 AM Ė 4 . . . Presidentís Report for the Month of September 2009 (10/25/2009)
- President`s Report for the month of September 2009
August 4-7, 2009 (Tuesday to Friday)
Activities at the CLSU Alumni Center:
1. Turn-over the two boxes of Medicine to President R.C. Sevilleja. The medicines were donations from Canada, courte . . . Presidentís Report for the month of June 2009 (7/2/2009)
- PRESIDENTíS REPORT
Presented during the June 27, 2009 Board of Directors Regular Monthly Meeting
May 30-31 (Saturday/Sunday)
Regular Monthly Meeting held at Charissaís Beach Resort, San Fabian, Pangasinan
. . .
CLSU HYMN (3/19/2013)
- CLSU Alma Mater Dear o Hail to thee;
Full glory and honor may yours forever be;
The light we share from the torch you hold,
Vanquish darkness and spread cheer,
All over the whole wide world.
Patriotic service to country
We‚Äôll pr . . . PLEDGE OF LOYALTY (3/19/2013)
- I love my Alma Mater,
She has bestowed on me the blessings of education,
She has prepared me for an independent, economic life,
She has taught me how to be industrious, honest,
thrifty, reliable, loyal, and useful;
She has made a man out of me. . . . All Saints/Souls Day: How Can We Lovingly Honor Our Departed ? (11/1/2012)
- About this time last year, in a casual conversation my wife asked why in the Philippines we commemorate All Saints Day on November 1 while All Souls Day is observed on November 2. I answered and dismissed the question with a simple, ‚ÄúI don‚Äôt know . . . Massive ‚Äėtangan-tangan‚Äô planting is on (5/2/2012)
- SCIENCE CITY OF MUNOZ - ‚ÄúTangan-tangan‚ÄĚ, the shrub that old folks used to plant in the yard for medicinal and lighting purposes, now holds a promise for economic gains in Nueva Ecija, particularly, and other places in the country. It is the ‚Äúin . . .
A Moment To Remember At CLSU (11/23/2012)
- This is the title of my post for this week. We only went to class last Monday because of the typhoon Pedring. A very strong typhoon which cause us fear and afterwards sadness. Wanna know why? It is because the wind and rain that the typhoon brought t . . . PRESIDENTíS REPORT for the month of November 2009 (12/21/2009)
- PRESIDENTíS REPORT
November 28, 2009
Held at the Board Room, Alumni Center
CLSU, Science City of MuŮoz, Nueva Ecija
Nov. 3, 2009 (Tuesday)
DN workers have not resumed their work in the roofings of the Alumni Guestel. They took time- . . . The Carabao`s Prayer (10/31/2006)
- To thee, my master, I offer my prayer.
Feed me and care for me and when the day`s work is done, provide me with shelter. Give me clean, cool water to drink, cool water to bathe in I cannot tell you in words when I am sick; So watch me t . . . The Heroes (10/31/2006)
- They fell in the grime of bloody wars,
As blighted roses fall to the slime;
Their youth crushed beneath the hells of Mars,
As roses plucked and withered in their prime.
The perfume of the roses remain,
Long after their petals soft ar . . .