CLSU Open University Offers Graduate Programs Overseas (12/10/2013)
- In addition to the regular on campus Colleges offering degreed programs at the Central Luzon State University (i.e. College of Engineering, College of Agriculture, etc.), it has also another academic unit called the Open University (OU) that offers u . . . San Diego CLSU Alumni Meet (12/8/2013)
- The San Diego CLSU International Alumni members and supporters held an informational meeting and potluck get-together in Escondido, California on October 5, 2013. The informational meeting focused on the discussion of the upcoming reunion at the Mani . . . Dr. Ofero Caparino: CLSU alumni Receive Advance Degrees (12/7/2013)
- Dr. Ofero Caparino, a former member of Board of Directors of the CLSU Alumni Association, Inc. (CLSUAAI) and currently the Chief of the Bioprocess Engineering Division, Philippine Center for Postharvest Development and Mechanization based at the camp . . . 122 Delegates join the 2012 Grand Reunion (11/5/2012)
- According to the Registration Committee Chair Ohma Viray, 122 delegates from the USA, Canada and the Philippines participated during the CLSUIAG Grand Reunion held in Las Vegas from September 21-23, 2012. This is the 3rd Grand Reunion held in Las Veg . . . CLSUIAG President`s Message (10/30/2012)
- It has been my honor and pleasure to serve CLSUIAG, Inc as President for two years. According to Max Dupree, â€śThe first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank youâ€ť. I humbly say that during my administration wit . . .
Prof. Juanito E. Campos Elected Chairman and President (10/5/2012)
- In its first meeting on September 23, 2012 at the close of the Sunday picnic and fellowship held at the Senior Center Park, Las Vegas, the Board of Directors (BOD) elected Prof. Juanito â€śJohnnyâ€ť E. Campos Chairman and President for the years 2013 . . . Did you know that? (5/29/2012)
- Errol Jay Y. Balagan, who earned a grade point average (GPA) of 1.45, is the third magna cum laude produced by the College of Veterinary Science and Medicine. The first is Alona Torres-Badua in 1993 and the second is Michael Hernandez in 1996.
Thi . . . The Saulong Park (5/29/2012)
- The Saulong Park was established in memory of a young man, Vivencio Saulong together with unknown student heroes who were killed in action at the Central Luzon Agricultural School (CLAS) vicinity 67 years ago. The park has become a venue for the year . . . CLSU Rizal Park (5/25/2012)
- The Rizal Park is a very important landmark in the university campus. At a glance, you can find at the middle of the park the monument of our national hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal in barong tagalog, not the usual coat and tie.
Around the circular park . . .
The President`s Annual Report Year 2011-2012 (4/17/2012)
The Alumni Year 2011-2012 proved once again to be a productive, busy and challenging year. The CLSUAAI Board of Directors in cooperation with the CLSU Alumni Foundation, Inc. (CAFI) and the CLSU Alumni Relations Office (ARO) together . . . President’s Report for the month of October 2009 (11/4/2009)
- President’s Report
Presented during the October 30, 2009
CLSU Alumni Board Meeting
Sept. 26, 2009 (Saturday)
Regular Monthly Meeting of the CLSUAAI BOD, CLSUAFI President and other Alumni Officers held at the Alumni Board Room, 10 AM – 4 . . . President’s Report for the Month of September 2009 (10/25/2009)
- President`s Report for the month of September 2009
August 4-7, 2009 (Tuesday to Friday)
Activities at the CLSU Alumni Center:
1. Turn-over the two boxes of Medicine to President R.C. Sevilleja. The medicines were donations from Canada, courte . . . President’s Report for the month of June 2009 (7/2/2009)
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
Presented during the June 27, 2009 Board of Directors Regular Monthly Meeting
May 30-31 (Saturday/Sunday)
Regular Monthly Meeting held at Charissa’s Beach Resort, San Fabian, Pangasinan
. . .
ENERGY GLOBE AWARD for Maestro, ALEXIS T. BELONIO (5/21/2014)
- Today, May 20, 2014, in a rare opportunity, that we - Ernesto C. Lee, President and General Manager of Agri-Bio Phils., Inc. together with his Logistic Manager, Kenneth C. Dominado, Victoriano Ocon of Suki Trading Center and Antonio H. Co of Kanvar E . . . Gawad CocoShare sa CLSU (5/26/2013)
Mayo 22, 2013, eksakto alas 8:00 ng umaga, ang tipanan at oras ng paglalakbay tungo sa CLSU Nueva Ecija upang pormal na mag Lagdaan sa Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) sa pagitan nina Kabukong Riza Matibag Muyot ng Cocofed Scholars Heritage Reform Fou . . . CLSU HYMN (3/19/2013)
- CLSU Alma Mater Dear o Hail to thee;
Full glory and honor may yours forever be;
The light we share from the torch you hold,
Vanquish darkness and spread cheer,
All over the whole wide world.
Patriotic service to country
Weâ€™ll pr . . . PLEDGE OF LOYALTY (3/19/2013)
- I love my Alma Mater,
She has bestowed on me the blessings of education,
She has prepared me for an independent, economic life,
She has taught me how to be industrious, honest,
thrifty, reliable, loyal, and useful;
She has made a man out of me. . . .
A Moment To Remember At CLSU (11/23/2012)
- This is the title of my post for this week. We only went to class last Monday because of the typhoon Pedring. A very strong typhoon which cause us fear and afterwards sadness. Wanna know why? It is because the wind and rain that the typhoon brought t . . . PRESIDENT’S REPORT for the month of November 2009 (12/21/2009)
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
November 28, 2009
Held at the Board Room, Alumni Center
CLSU, Science City of Muńoz, Nueva Ecija
Nov. 3, 2009 (Tuesday)
DN workers have not resumed their work in the roofings of the Alumni Guestel. They took time- . . . The Carabao`s Prayer (10/31/2006)
- To thee, my master, I offer my prayer.
Feed me and care for me and when the day`s work is done, provide me with shelter. Give me clean, cool water to drink, cool water to bathe in I cannot tell you in words when I am sick; So watch me t . . . The Heroes (10/31/2006)
- They fell in the grime of bloody wars,
As blighted roses fall to the slime;
Their youth crushed beneath the hells of Mars,
As roses plucked and withered in their prime.
The perfume of the roses remain,
Long after their petals soft ar . . .